Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Babymoon!!

We just got back from the Virginia/D.C. area late Sunday night. We went to a missions conference in Hampton, VA on Mon-Thurs and then stayed in D.C. Fri-Sun. The conference was very good (or as good as a conference can be) and it was nice to be away with just the two of us for a whole week, we're calling this our babymoon. Chad had never been to D.C. and he LOVES history and museums, so this was the perfect little get away for him! We walked miles and miles and I didn't go into labor, so I guess that's a good sign. Here are pictures from the trip...


On the drive between Hampton and D.C. we stopped in Jamestown and saw all the historic colonial area.

Capitol building and me in the middle of one of our long walks.


The Hope Diamond at the Smithsonian.


Chad...he's holding up the Washington Monument! Nice camera angle, huh?



We drove down to Virginia Beach on Tuesday night.



This picture is from my friend Kristin's wedding, the night before we left for D.C., with some of my college friends.

BABY UPDATE: We went to our 29 week appt. on Monday. Everything looks good. We got our 3-D sonogram and everything looks good... he is still DEFINITELY a boy. He is 3 lbs, 2 oz right now and is still measuring big. This last sonogram put his due date at Aug. 30th. But as we all know this is just a date, and I'm trying not to get my mind set on any certain date so that when it hits Sept 10th and I'm still pregnant, I won't be as miserable!






6 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

he's comin' early!!!! woooohooo!
i'm jealous of your vacation.
thanks for calling yesterday. i never did get a chance to call you back! i'm so sorry. that happened to me about 5 times with different people yesterday...

Liz*** said...

Love the pics. And by the way, I don't think you will making it to Sept. 10th! Just a feeling...

Kristen said...

What a fun trip and a fun wedding!
I bet that was a great time with your husband! Can't wait to see pics of Baby Cohen!!!

Chandy said...

I'm sure someday Cohen will appreciate the fact that you blogged about how large his manhood is... ha.

Anonymous said...

Great pics and fun times! And yay for the possibility of moving that due date forward!!!

The Houston's said...

You look so cute!!! Enjoy your last days of being able to eat whatever you want...Boy, do I miss them!!