Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We have a walker!

Maybe I should say "stepper." He will take 7-8 steps at a time and then plop down. He started doing it two days ago. He and I were at the Container Store and he was standing next to me holding on to my leg when all of a sudden he saw something that he wanted and just walked right over to it! (Of course I started freaking out!) And he's been doing it ever since. It was the day before he turned 10 months old so I asked Chad if we could say he started walking at 9 months. He said that was probably stretching it a little, so I am just being specific and saying it was 9 months and 29 days. I'll try to get video of it soon.

1 comments:

memykidsteacher said...

seems i heard about a little lady who walked that early. a petite lil princess named cassy richelle. course that's just lore to me, since i wasn't around yet.

Way to go, Cohen.
but are you sure this is such a big milestonez? maybe you should push him down for a few more months, cuz life's really going to get busy crazy now!

aunt d.