Monday, August 11, 2008

To Grandma's We Will Go!

The week before last Chad and I went to Camp with the youth at The Branch. I was the camp cook (note to self... never do that again! I loved being around the kids, but cooking 3 meals a day for 70 people was not the best vacation I've ever had) and Chad was a counselor. So, we left Cohen with the grandparents and headed off to Eastern Oklahoma for Camp Thr3e. He stayed with my parent's (Grammy and Papa) the first half of the week and he stayed with Chad's parents (Nana and Big T) the second half. I know Cohen had fun, but 8 days without my baby was a little too much for me. I asked both sets of grandparents for pictures from the trip so that I could blog about it, but neither one of them took pictures with themselves in them (I guess I need to be specific next time.) They were too busy taking pictures of him by himself.

Here he is playing with all of Nana's toys.

Grammy and Papa bought him a little frog swimming pool for their backyard. He's my little waterbug!


Soaking up the sun with Aunt Chandy.

2 comments:

Raena said...

Hey Cassy! I need your event planning expertise...

I have a friend in DFW who is getting married on Saturday. She is looking for ostrich feathers to put in her floral arrangments. I bet you know where she can pick some up?

Thanks so much in advance!

You can email me at raenairizarry@yahoo.com

PS- Your son is BEAUTIFUL! :)

Tricia said...

Hey Cassy! Cohen is so cute! He has the most beautiful eyes. How are you?