Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot

I have no idea how you guys out there who have multiple children EVER get a Christmas picture. We are at the squirmiest age right now! After three different times of holding him down to get his Christmas sweater on, and making three different trips to the Villages at Allen, and taking 106 pictures taken on my camera... we finally got ONE picture that was usable for the Christmas card. Yes, I said ONE! Here it is:


Here are just a few examples of what it took to get this one picture!
















Next year I'm bringing in the professionals!!
On another note, I really do have some good excuses for not blogging over the past few weeks. One being that I started a new job a couple of months ago and I've been working really hard trying to balance my job and my mommy time. Which hasn't left much time for blogging. I'm hoping that over the holidays I will have more time and I can catch up.
One more thought... Is anyone out there watching the biggest loser finale right now? Holy Cow!! Michelle just popped out and I'm absolutely blown away!

6 comments:

Liz*** said...

I'm watching it! AMAZING!

Cohen is getting so big. What a cutie!

Mauri said...

We just got our card yesterday! Cohen is ADORABLE! Chris loved his spiked hair!

Love you guys!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I have to say, Peter thinks Cohen is the CUTEST kid on the planet. I have to agree. Can't wait to see you today!

Jamie said...

I got the Christmas card yesterday. It is a great pic. We watched the finale last night and Michelle looked amazing. It made me excited about getting back into shape. :)

Unknown said...

I liked all of the pictures. I think the cutest pics are the ones with silly faces. You could have sent any of these pictures, and your card would have been cute. Loved the one you picked, though, he looks so handsome, and his hair is so cute!

Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Tricia said...

Cassy, he is so cute!!! I just sent you an evite for the plate party! Let me know if you don't get it. I hope you can make it!