Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lakehouse with the Lawsons

We took some vacation time last week and spent a few days at Sheila and Neal's lakehouse with the Lawson side of the family. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Sheila and Neal for letting us use your house! The first day we were there we spent some time at the pool. Since I'm preggo and can't do any lake sports, this is where I spent a lot of my time. If you'll notice I'm not in any of these pictures, but I promise I was there. I'm just always the picture taker.

The first night Chad grilled steak and shrimp and we ate out on the back porch.


I love this picture of Cohen and Jake. This picture might be too small to tell, but it shows off both of their big blue eyes!


Cohen had his first tubing experience on this trip. It was funny because he talked about it all day and then when we finally got him out there he was a little nervous and didn't quite know what to think of it. Good thing daddy rode with him and kept him safe!






We also celebrated Kellie's 30th birthday while we were there. Ignore the fact that her name is smudged... Cohen dropped his sippy cup on the cake!

What a fun getaway!

0 comments: