Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Wow... what a whirlwind of a weekend! Easter is always obviously a busy week at work, but thankfully we were able to fit lots of family time in as well.

I opened up the door to my office on Thursday morning to this...
My staff had found these big lawn blow-ups and put them in my office. This one was in my chair...


Here's Channing with her new 2nd cousin, Caleb. Here she is thinking, "Finally, I've met someone smaller than me!!"
Here is Cohen hunting Easter Eggs in Nana and Big T's backyard... one of 4 hunts for this kid!


On Friday night we had an 83rd birthday party for Mom Barr. Here she is with her 4 daughters and most (we were missing 2) of her great-grandkids.
This one is a little out of order, but here's what the Easter Bunny brought for Channing and Cohen. Cohen got a lot of fun stuff and Channing got practical things rice cereal, spoons, bowls, and a bottle brush. Sorry Chan-Chan!
Saturday afternoon we had our Easter Family Picnic and Egg Hunt at the church. God blessed us with great weather and almost 1,000 people. It was great!
Here is my crazy friend Amy doing the adult hula-hoop contest...
Here is my crazy staff testing out the "5-legged race"...

Kevin, Kellie, and Jake made the trip up for Easter weekend and joined in on the fun...

Here's my pretty girl in her very first Easter dress...

We tried to get a family pic, but this was the best we could do. I wonder what Cohen is thinking about right here...


Channing got a pic with her Uncle Chaney...


And Tia (my sister's aunt name)...


My cuzs (is that a word? You know what I'm trying to say...)


Me and my wonderful hubby. I couldn't make it with weeks at work like this if it weren't for him!!


We got a late start on Easter lunch today, so Cohen was in full-blown meltdown mode and desperately needed a nap by the time we were ready for the Easter Egg Hunt. So we put him down for a nap and he got to have his own personal egg hunt in the back yard with mommy, daddy and Channing this evening.




This is his fake smile... but still cute (or at least his mommy thinks so!)


Woo... that was a crazy weekend. A couple of us needed to stop and take a breather. The End...

1 comments:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Ahhh! I came to look at cute Channing photos and there I am! I'll get you back someday. (insert evil laugh here:-)

Love her little Easter dress. Oh my goodness how cute!! That last photo of the boys is adorable too. Thanks for the fun Easter party at church. We had a blast!