Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer

So I haven't been very good at taking pictures this summer... Here are a couple of highlights that I did get on camera.

In July, Chad and I went on a cruise to celebrate his 30th birthday. With no cute kids tagging along with us, I really didn't have a reason to take the camera with me. Here are a few pictures that I did get...
We played some BINGO two or three times, but had no luck! Here is me with my losing pouty-face.
At our dinner table one evening. We made some really nice, new friends at our table.





A couple of weeks later, my mom, sister, and I went on a girls weekend trip to Fredericksburg for shopping, spa time, and some REALLY good food! We left the kids with Chad and my Dad.

Before we left, the girls had to get some Grammy time. Channing is always "loving" on her sister. This picture cracks me up. Campbell is like, "mom, are you going to do something about this?!?"




Silly girl!



This was our first night at dinner.




We made a stop in Luckenbach on Saturday night.




When Chandy and I walked out, we had almost the same outfit on... black outfits with turquoise jewelry. I guess sisters think alike!




An early morning breakfast stop at the bakery before heading to the spa.

Relaxing on the front porch.





The front porch of our cottage.




A great weekend with great memories!

0 comments: