Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Giving In!!

Well, I guess it's time. Since I'm going to be a mommy and all my other mommy friends are blogging, I'm giving in! It will probably be a little boring until the baby gets here and we actually have something to brag about. I am almost 16 weeks and we find out what the baby will be on April 17th!! I'm counting down the days! So far my pregnancy has been pretty easy. Hopefully that doesn't doom me for a difficult labor and delivery. My stomach is getting huge. I started noticeably showing to other people when I was about 9 weeks. My doctor says that it is normal for short people to show very quickly... he reassured me that I'm not a freak of nature.


This pic is at 15 weeks.



10 comments:

The Houston's said...

I love your little tummy!! We are so happy for you guys!

Jamie said...

I really like that you are blogging. I will check it all the time.

Andrea W. said...

Welcome Cassy- I am so glad to see that you are blogging! It'll be so much easier to keep up with you this way.

allyo said...

Yeah! I love when my friends join the blogging world. It is so much easier to keep up with everyone. You look really good. Hopefully when school is out, we can get together. Miss you!

MAV

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

glad you finally figured it out! thanks for joining me for lunch on wednesday! love you

Allison said...

CASSY HIII!!!

Congratulations on the baby! I am so excited for you and Chad! We too are expecting again! It's a girl this time around and we are due right around Hudson's 2nd bday.

I am so glad you have a blog now. You really will be glad you did this because it is so fun to go back and look at it later on. Tell Chad hello for us!

Mindi said...

Yea for Cassy! I'm glad that you started a blog! Love the picture...

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

it's important that you update your blog. :)

Kristen said...

Hey I am a fellow blogger too!
I found your blog on Allison's blog! I can't wait to see the baby! :) You are so cute!!!!
I will add you to my list that I read so I can see your sweet baby pics!!!!
Love ya!!
Kristen Cooper (Trout)

Anonymous said...

That pregnant belly is so cute!! Congratulations!! - Tracey (Harper)