Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm a dork!!

Ok, I created this blog over two weeks ago, and I just realized about 5 minutes ago that I can read comments that you guys post! So, to all of you who posted... thanks, that was a fun five minutes reading your comments! Now that I have been clued into what is going on, I will check more often. Question... can I comment back to you guys individually? How does that work? I guess I need to give a big shout out to Jamie Schlegel and Katie Beitler who I had lunch with yesterday... they clued me in to the whole world of posting comments... thanks guys!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So funny! It takes awhile to figure this whole blog world out.
You can click on our names on your comments and get to other peoples blog. You can leave comments on other people blogs or reply on your comments page back to people. :) Hope you figure it out!!! :)
Goodluck!

Andrea W. said...

Hey Cassy! There is also a setting that you can a message sent you via e-mail whenever someone leaves you a comment. I had to spend a lot of time on the phone with an experienced blogger to get my blog up and running.

Anonymous said...

YES!! We live in Allen. We just moved here in December. Prior to that, we were in Atlanta for 18 months and Tampa for 2 1/2 years. We still don't know any people in this city!! Would love to get together! We are in Star Creek off of Stacy. Where are you guys? My email is tracey.shepherd@sbcglobal.net

Leslie said...

Hey Cassy!
Congrats on the baby!!! When are you due??? Looks like we might be on the same track. Hope you and Chad are wonderful!

Leslie