Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Belly Button...

Ok, I've been accused for not posting more often. But really there's not a lot to write about! We still don't have a name, but I think we are getting really close to deciding. I'll let ya'll know as soon as we make a decision. I am feeling him move all the time now. I have this new trick... when I start singing he calms down and quits kicking! So, I think while he's in my tummy I'm going to sing this same song every time I want him to calm down, and maybe when I sing that same song once he gets here it will work then too! I'll let you know how that theory holds up. Oh yeah, about the belly button. It popped out this last week. Belly buttons are wierd aren't they?

Here are some pics of me and some of my college friends. We had Macy's baby shower at my house this weekend. She is about nine weeks ahead of me and is due on July 5th.


Me and Macy...
This is Julie on the left. She's 30 weeks pregnant with twins....

Some of the girls... plus babies!


The hostesses with the mostesses!!



3 comments:

The Houston's said...

Ya'll all look so cute!!!!!!!! Wish I could have been there!

Kristen said...

You girls are so precious!
It was good to see a pic of all of you! I talked to Macy the other and it was so good to hear about all of your babies! :)
I can't wait to hear what name you chose. Your house looks so pretty!
Where do you guys live?

Leslie said...

Look how cute you all look! I love all the pictures.