Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ahhhh...vacation!! Just what the dr. ordered!

We just spent the past week in Destin with my family. It was SO relaxing and a nice break from work and stress! I didn't check my email all week.... it was GREAT!! We're a big seafood family, so that is one of our favorite things about beach vactions... the fresh seafood!

Here are some pics from the week.



Me and Chandy on the balcony of our condo... I'm 25 weeks in this pic.





My mom, me and Chad after finishing our sand castle....



This is my brother and his girlfriend, Kim.....



Me and Chaney chowing down on a steamed bowl of crab, oysters, shrimp, and crawfish...mmmm!!




One big, happy family!!



Chad and I had a private balcony from our bedroom... it faced out to the resort's golf course. He liked to sit out there and read and watch the golfers tee off...







3 comments:

Kristen said...

What fun family time! You are so cute pregnant! :)
I am glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

What a fun week... a nice getaway before baby Cohen comes!! Where did y'all stay?

If you're ever up for a visit, I'd love to get together!!

Allison said...

Is it ok if I am jealous??? It looks like such a fun, refreshing vacation!!! Glad yall had such a great time!