Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Has it already been 3 years!?!?!

Last night Chad and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It has gone by so fast! We made it simple... dinner and a movie. We are about to go on vacation to Florida with my family and then in June we are going to Washington D.C. for an anniversary/babymoon trip. So, that is our anniversary present to each other. Here are some pics of the evening.

3 Years!!!
He brought home roses for me!!

Baby update: We went to the doctor last Tuesday for my 24 week appointment and everything still looks good. I really don't have anything to compare Cohen to since he is my first, but I feel like he's the most active baby ever! He never stops kicking and punching! Uh Oh.... I hope that doesn't mean anything!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
What fun trips you have planned...what a fun summer!!! :)

Leslie said...

Happy 3 years!!! Soak up every minute of time together before he gets here. =)

Allison said...

HAPPY 3 years!!!! Sounds like a fun date...and what fun trips you have to anticipate!!!

Carla said...

And a wonderful three years it has been, too. I plan to work on a scrapbook of the Lawson weddings from 2004 this summer, unless I procrastinate some more.
Love,
Mother/Carla

Hollie Reese said...

You look adorable!!!

Happy 3 years!