Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 36!!

So, it is week 36! I can't believe how fast it is going by. I went in for a doctor's appointment today and I am 75% effaced, but not dialating yet. I'll give you guys (or at least all of you who care) another update after my appointment next week.



I had my ACU shower this weekend. It was so fun to be with everyone, even if it was just a couple of hours. So many babies!! I love seeing all our growing families. I can't wait until our 5 year reunion at homecoming in October where we get to do more catching up.



Here is a picture of my hostesses and best friends from college!



Here is one picture of the nursery. I'll post more when I get it finished. I still have more decorating to do. My mom and grandma made all the bedding! Didn't they do a great job!


Me... fat and happy at 36 weeks!



Chad...skinny and goofy at 36 weeks (those are my sunglasses)!





8 comments:

Lori said...

Where is Annalee's face..silly girl! Yea for 36 weeks! :)

~angie said...

GIRL! He HAS dropped, just since I saw you last...what 5 days ago??? YEA!!!

Mindi said...

Can't believe that we are both getting so close! Can't wait for them to be here!!

Kristen said...

So fun! You girls look so pretty!
Love the nursery. Can't wait to see Mr. Cohen! :)

Summer said...

You look great and I love the nursery! Lori showed me the fabric last week that she used to make your baby book. Thanks for the thank you card and now I have your address as well. Glad we're blogger buddies! :-)I'll be seeing Carla this weekend and she always gives me updates too. Y'all need to come to Sonrise sometime when Jason is preaching - he does so once a month and this Sunday is his time.

EDS said...

Looks like a fun shower. I love the nursery!!! I know you are excited and looking forward to meeting that sweet boy. Just think, I had Hampton at 37 weeks...better get ready.

Excited for you and Chad.

Rebekah said...

Girl you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see that cutie. Get some sleep now, he's on his way!

allyo said...

Cassy you look so good!! I am sorry that I missed your shower...sick baby and football season don't mix well. (if anyone understands the life of a coach's family I know it is you). Wish I could have been there! I can't wait until homecoming either...what a fun picture we can get with everyones kids!

Miss you! I LOVE the nursery. Ask your mom if I can hire her for my next baby;)

MAV