Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Has it been 1 month already!?!?

Where has the time gone? Is it possible that my baby is already one month old? Our lives were changed forever on September 1st. But even now I can say that every sleepless night, poopy diaper, spit up on my clothes, and cries where I can't figure out what's wrong with him are worth it. Here are a few pictures from how we have spent the past month.

We play with our animals....


We sit in our bouncy chair.....


We sleep alot... this is one of our favorite positions....


We change diapers......

We went to our family reunion.... my great-aunt had a cake made for him.


My family was SO excited to meet him! Cohen and I made the 2 1/2 hour day trip alone because Chad had a Cross Country meet. This is us with my mom, cousin, and aunts.

We wished my Grammy a happy 50th birthday!


Last weekend we went to Daddy's Cross Country meet. The Cross Country parents had this onesie made for him. Go Mustangs!

He loves his carrier. This is us cheering on daddy's team!

Chad was showing off his son!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Looks like you have had a busy month!! Cohen is so cute! Keep up the good work!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Finally!!! I was about to reprimand you. :) Kidding. Everything just looks so comfortable and easy! :)

Lori said...

Awww!! Thanks for the update via pictures! He is growing bigger. What a cutie. Annalee says baba dada mamama ga. That's what I'm hearing from her room right now!

Nicole said...

He is so precious!!! PS my mom went to JJ Pearce!! Anyways...what a beautiful family!!!

jasonandchaney said...

Wow! How time has flown. Cohen has grown so much and looks like you are doing a great job as a mom. By the way you look great just one month out.


Chaney