Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Big Boy Pictures

So, they say you're not supposed to put your baby in the bumbo chair until they can hold their head up on their own. Well, Cohen was super fussy the other night and in desperation Chad tried the bumbo chair even though he's still too small. As you can see from the pictures below he loved it! Chad yelled at me in the other room and said, "Cassy you have to see this!" As soon as I saw it I just started crying.... he's growing up too fast! So, the bumbo chair got Cohen to quit crying and made me start crying.

Cohen wore his horns and boots on Saturday for the Texas/OU game and I wore my OSU shirt for OSU/A&M game. His boots totally swallow his skinny legs!



10 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah for head control!!! He is so adorable Cassy!

Charis said...

What a cutie! Glad you are teaching him to root for the Longhorns early :)

Chandy said...

OH MY GOODNESS... I can't believe he is in the bumbo chair already. I knew my nephew was the most advanced baby ever! ha.

Anonymous said...

Cassy, I love his boots, too cute!!

Mauri said...

What a cutie! I take credit for calming him down since we gave him that bumbo! HA! We can't wait to meet him in person! See you soon!

Kristen said...

I am so glad that worked for Cohen, saves you some craziness! He is precious!!!
Love his boots!

Leslie said...

love the boots!

Nicole said...

hey Cassy our address is 15648 E. Copper Creek Ln Parker, CO 80134 I hope your doing well! He is adorable!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

You actually DO have stuff to blog about. PICS OF THAT SWEET BOY would be a start! Aheeemmm!! It's been 20 days!!! :)
I'm waiting patiently...

Mauri said...

I'm with Molly. Where are you??? I know you have pics of Cohen in his costume....