Monday, November 12, 2007

Mommy/Son Roadtrips!!

The last two weekends Cohen and I have had mommy/son roadtrips! We went to Edmond two weekends in a row. Last weekend we went so that I could sing in my friend Jennifer's wedding and this past weekend my high school friends and their moms had a toy shower for Cohen. It was so fun to see old friends and Cohen got SO many toys. I don't know where I'm going to put all these things... I think we need a playroom. Cohen is starting to engage and smile so much! This morning he watched an entire Praise Baby DVD while I did my hair and make-up...he's such a big boy!



Jaime took this picture of him. I love this onesie!


This is Candiss and Laura, my two best friends from high school. Them and their sweet moms hosted Cohen's shower.


This is at Chad's first scrimmage. He took a break between games and came and sat with us in the stands. Since Cohen is already in bed by the time he gets home from work, he has to sneak in a visit every chance he gets.

6 comments:

Charis said...

Love the McDreamy onesie! Cohen is a cutie :)

Kristen said...

Love the onesie! Where did you get that?

Anonymous said...

Being a big Grey's fan I love that onesie! Super Cute!!

Mauri said...

cohen's little face has already changed since homecoming. He's growing up so fast! Hope things have calmed down for you a little bit!

Nicole said...

Cute pictures!!! Hey do you have an email I can contact you on? Just leave it on my blog! Hope your doing well! Miss you!

Allison said...

HEY! My blog layout is from my friend Kelly at http://fabulouskblogdesigns.blogspot.com. She's really good and will do whatever you want!!

Cohen is so cute. He looks more and more like Chad in every picture!

I hope yall have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!