Monday, November 5, 2007

Bad Blogger

So sorry for the neglection of my blog, but for all of you who have been heckling me about not blogging lately... you would feel really guilty if you knew what my last 3 weeks have been like. I haven't had a day off work in a little over 2 weeks and I've had to pawn my poor child off to different people every day of the week so that I could get my work done. i was in charge of our 2 Fall Festivals at The Branch, so in addition to doing my regular job description (which is difficult enough with a newborn) I had to get these events ready. It's amazing that I even have pictures of Cohen from the past 3 weeks since I hardly got to see him!! Ok, enough of my sob story. All that said, I am back in action now. I took a light work day today and have been doing lots of mommy things like taking him to his dr appt and blogging! We had our 2 month appt today and he is pretty much an average child. He's in about the 50% in everything.

Here's a picture of his adorable smile (if I do say so myself.) He's been doing this a lot more lately.

This was at the Fall Festival on Halloween night.


On Friday night before Halloween we went to a costume party for Natatie's 3rd birthday! We went as the SuperLawson family....Superman, Superwoman, and SUPERBABY!! (that's what it says on his outfit, in case you can't see it.)


I had to throw this one in there. He fell asleep on Chad's arm sitting up in his bumbo chair. Don't move Chad!!
A close up pic of my little sweet pea!

I love bath time! I could cuddle with him in his cute little towels after baths all night, but going too long without a diaper is a recipe for disaster!

3 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

okay, you're in the clear! :) precious, precious boy!!

Mauri said...

Ok, now I feel bad. Sorry things have been so crazy! I hope it calms down soon! but yay for pictures of little Cohen. he's the cutest little sweet pea around! And btw, birth announcement was precious!

Rebekah said...

Sorry you had to be away from Cohen, but you did a fabulous job on the fall festivals! Hope ya'll have a great week!!!