Thursday, December 13, 2007

3 months... where has the time gone?

Can you believe my baby is 3 months!?! Well, maybe you can but to me it has flown by, but at the same time I can't really remember what our lives were like before he arrived. Kind of funny how that works! The pictures below are a couple from his 3 month "photo session." I didn't have a lot of time so I just put on his Christmas sweater and took him to a cheapo place, but I think they turned out pretty good considering. I'll try to get some good blog photos over the holidays.











4 comments:

Lori said...

He is so adorable Cassy!!! I was starting to wonder where you went! Love the naked pics!

Anonymous said...

Cohen, Happy 3 months!! Cassy he gets cuter and cuter all the time! Have a Merry Xmas

Mauri said...

What a sweet little guy! We got out Christmas pic in the mail yesterday with his pic... too cute!Have fun celebrating his first Christmas!!!!!

Truitt Ross said...

I just found your blog from a link on mindi's. CONGRATS on having a sweet baby boy! I love the name. He's precious and I hope you enjoy his frist Christmas. Blessings. - kayci