Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day #1!!

Yesterday was the best Mother's Day I've ever had... well, maybe it was the only Mother's Day I've ever had. Cohen and Chad took me to the Rangers game (it was Cohen's first.)
Here he is taking his pre-game bottle.

"GO Rangers!!"


Why is he so happy in the picture with Dad and so serious in the one with me? I like to think it's because I act like a big goofball behind the camera in order to get him to smile, and dad just snaps the picture. It must be a guy thing...

"Go Rangers....zzzzzz.....zzzzzz...." (see previous post)


When we got home from the game, I walked in to find this. Cohen left me a bouquet of flowers and made a little sketch of his own hands. Well, maybe he had some help!

1 comments:

Kelby said...

while i like the picture of chad and cohen at the game...the dude just to the right of cohen in the background will make that a classic pic...what is that dude doin?
happy 1st mother's day!