Friday, April 3, 2009

Swimming videos.

Here are a couple of videos from Cohen's most recent swim lessons. ISR lessons teach them what to do if they fall in the water. Which is to float on their back, flip, swim, and then if they can't find the edge of the pool or a steady object to grab on to, then to flip back over and float more. I didn't get much swimming action in these videos, but a lot of floating and flipping. Surprisingly the flipping is the hardest thing for them to learn to do because they have to use their ab muscles to get over. The swimming comes more naturally.

4 comments:

Heather said...

It amazes me that a child as young as Cohen can swim like that!

Mauri said...

Oh my goodness! That is so crazy! I'm impressed! Hope things are going well for y'all! Miss you!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I AM SO impressed too!!!! That is soco cool!!!

Lori said...

ok, that's a little freaky! annalee did swimming last summer and i'd forgotten what it's like to see your baby under the water! yes, let's get together soon. we are moving this weekend, but after that i should be free. give me a call next week.