Sunday, May 17, 2009

1st place, baby!!

Yesterday we made our way out to Arlington for the Rangers game. For those of you who don't know, Chad and I are big Rangers fans. Out of the 162 games of the season, we watch at least 100 of them. We started doing this the summer of 2004 after we got married and moved to Plano. We had no money so we would watch the Rangers (or the "strangers" as we call them) almost every night from the couch. If we really wanted to splurge we would drive out to Arlington and buy the $5 tickets then move down to the lower deck around the 3rd or 4th inning. It's a lot more difficult to make it out to the ballpark these days with a one year old who has an 8:00 bedtime so we watch almost all our 100 games from the couch, but yesterday was the perfect day. With the rain delay it was a 4:00 start time. Perfect to be able to get a full nap in and still get home for bedtime.

We're pretty excited about this season. I want everyone to know that I predicted 90 wins this season.... our "Strangers" are well on their way (we're in 1st place for those of you who don't follow baseball)!

Cohen spent more time turned around talking to mommy then he did watching the game! Please ignore his hair. We're growing it out. I have this dream of him having long wavy blond hair this summer.... so far it's just a stringy mess!

If you'll notice, he's wearing his Mavs hat. He insisted on wearing this one instead of his Rangers hat. I decided not to fight that battle.











My Boys!!

3 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

Cohen is precious! I am glad he enjoyed a real Rangers came. Can't wait to spend some time with you guys in Mexico!!!

Lyn Kearns said...

I didn't know you were Rangers fans...did you know Casting Crowns is performing a pre-game show there on Sat May 30th. I think we are going to that one! Wanna go too?

Nicole said...

He is too cute with his hat!! :) However I do have to say GO NUGGETS!! :)