Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day at the Aquarium

After a week of basketball camp, Chad had his first day of summer vacation on Monday. So I took a vacation day and we headed down to the Dallas World Aquarium.

We tried to get a good family picture but Cohen wasn't cooperating. Don't ask me what face he is making in this picture.
He was intrigued by the stingrays...





His favorite movie right now is "Happy Feet" so, of course, his favorite exhibit was the penguins! Chad bought Cohen a penguin at the gift shop. Here he is giving it a kiss!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I will have to tell Karen about this blog. She will love it, and I do too. I thought Cohen was kissing a real penguin for a minute there.

The Brown Family said...

What a fun day! Congrats on baby #2! I thought you might be expecting at Erin's shower, but I wasn't 100%, so I didn't want to say anything! Keep us posted! Love, ERICA