Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Potty Power!

I want everyone to know how proud I am of our little boy! We started potty training this morning. It went fairly well for Day #1, but when we started the day I had no expectations of him actually pooping in the potty, but he sure did! I know that we're still a long way from being completely potty trained, but this was such a proud moment for me!

Here he is inspecting the damage!

Pouring it into the potty. This picture cracks me up (no pun intended) because if you look closely you can see the ring on his butt from sitting on the potty.


Here he is enjoying the sweet victory with a sucker!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go Cohen! I am so impressed.

Lori said...

Yay Cohen! Annalee just now pooped in the potty for the first time too this week. Way to go poopers.

Aimee said...

Good for you! Or should I say good for Cohen:) Zane cries when he sits on the potty, so we gave up for a little while! Who knew the potty would be so scary.