Friday, December 4, 2009

The due date and bedrooms...

Yesterday was Channing's official due date. I was able to get a few pictures of her. It's so hard to get a good picture at this age (especially when I let big brother "help" me take the pictures!)


I realized that I never put pictures of the new bedrooms on my blog. Here is Channing's nursery. Since this could very likely be the only girl I ever have, I decided to go all out GIRLY on this room.











A few weeks before Channing arrived we moved Cohen into his big boy room. I got these bins with labels so that all his little toys have a home. The system isn't being followed exactly (which I didn't expect) but he's doing pretty good.


Since Cohen makes some kind of art project almost everyday, I put up this bulletin board in his room to display all of his work. My fridge is thanking me!


I framed all of these black and white sports pictures along the wall of his room.


And the focal point of the room is the bed that my dad made for Cohen. We talked about this for weeks. The fact that he got to sleep in a big boy bed that Papa built, made the transition much easier. So far he hasn't tried to get out of bed on his own... wonder how long that will last?

2 comments:

Kristin Grissom said...

Oh Cassy, she is beautiful!

Jess said...

i am so glad everything is ok now. reading your story i am just sitting here in tears! praise God! and she is so precious. does she look just like cohen,or am i crazy?