Monday, January 11, 2010

2 months already?!?!

We had Channing's 2 month appt today. Here are the stats before I forget...
Weight: 9 lbs, 9 oz- 25th percentile
Length- 21 3/4 inches- 25th percentile
Head- 15 1/2 inches- 60th percentile

As you can see from these pictures, she's starting to get the baby chub around the neck... Oh, I could just eat that up!








Later that same day I walked into the living room to find this. "Hello sister, let me show you how to use this toy." I kidd you not. It was exactly like that! I had to grab my camera!


After he saw that I was in the room and listening into their brother/sister conversation, he stopped talking. I think he got embarrassed. I'm going to have to sneak up on him more often.


Just givin' a little lovin'!

2 comments:

The Davis Daily said...

She is so....stinkin cute. I love the that Cohen is so sweet to hurt. It makes your heart melt!

~angie said...

wow, she looks like Cohen's mini-me!:) adorable and so fun when your kids look alike I think.