Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Big 3 year old!

Here are some pictures of Cohen over the past few weeks. When I see these, it makes me realize what a big boy he is becoming!
These pictures were from his end-of-season teeball party.
Yum cake!


I had been promising Cohen that we could make the turkey cookies that he saw on Nick Jr for days now. Chad has been out of town all week and my Dr. has told me to stay off my feet as much as possible (I'm 31 weeks), so it's been hard to find time. Finally on Friday, while Channing took her nap, we had some mommy and Cohen time. Here he is posing next to his freshly iced cookie. He said he wanted blue icing... I've never seen a blue turkey, but I just went with it.

I let him choose the toppings from the leftover Halloween candy in the pantry. Milkduds and M&Ms were the candy of choice!

Here he is about to take the first lick of his yummy creation.

"What are you laughing at, Mom?!?!"

2 comments:

Lori said...

I can't believe you're already 31 weeks! We need to catch up soon, I want to hear all about your mom conference from september! sorry i couldn't make it, we are insanely busy while micah is finishing grad school...can't wait til it's over!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he's 3!!! Time flies!