Sunday, December 19, 2010

Catch up time!

Oh goodness! I have some major catching up to do. Where to start??? Well, for one, I was put on "modified bedrest" about 3 weeks ago. I'm now 35 weeks and she's still holding strong. If I can make it 1 1/2 more weeks my Dr says he'll let me go back to my normal routine.

You would think with this modified bedrest that I would have plenty of blogging time. But I've actually been spending a lot of my down time getting ready for our Project Mom Spring Tour. If you're a mom (or even if you're not!) check it out, http://www.projmom.com/. We have 5 locations and dates in the Spring. We have a contest that just started last week called Post the Most, and we're giving away an Apple iPad! If you want an iPad, this is an easy way to get a free one!

The week of Thanksgiving the kids, me and their Nana went to get pictures taken with Santa. We also got a few pictures of me and the kids. You'll notice that Channing is pulling off her bow in both of these pictures. It drives me crazy! She won't keep one on for more than a minute.


We went up to my Meemaw's house on Thanksgiving. Cohen got some reading time with his big cousin Isaac.


Then we headed to Gainesville to spend time with the Lawsons. Here is Cohen, Channing, and Jake jumping on the trampoline with Nana.


Here is Cohen and Gavin. Gavin is Cohen's 2nd cousin, but you would think they are brothers!


Then, a couple of weeks ago Cohen had his Christmas program at school. Here he is with his class and his two great teachers, Mrs. Ann and Mrs. Stephanie.


A few days ago I realized that I have no pictures of this entire pregnancy. With Cohen I took weekly pictures of my progress. With Channing we took a picture at least every few weeks. But with Campbell I've been a total slacker. So Chad took a picture the other night before we headed out the door for my staff Christmas Party. This is 34 weeks.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

You are too cute. i love her name. I hadn't heard. 3 kids is SOO busy, but fun! You will love every second of it.