Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another season come and gone....

Another T-ball season has come and gone! When the season first started I told Cohen that his new team was the Dodgers! He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face and said, "But we don't live in L.A." The funniest part was that he was dead serious! Bless his heart, I haven't told him yet that this wasn't Major League Baseball.

I managed to get a few pics of his last game.


Here he is high-fiving his coach. He actually threw a kid out at first! If you have ever watched 4-year-old baseball... that NEVER happens! But his team managed to actually get a few of these outs this season!

He's so cute I can hardly stand it! Check out how baggy his baseball pants are.... He takes after his father, not his mother ;-) No "junk in the trunk" for this boy!

Go Dodgers!

0 comments: